This is a quick and delicious snack that anyone can make!
- 1 can chickpeas (19 oz) a.k.a. garbanzo beans
- 3 Tbsp Liquid Gold Arbequina EVOO (or your favourite Liquid Gold olive oil)
- 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic power
- 1/2 tsp crushed dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2-3 drops Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
Preheat oven to 400 F
Drain chickpeas, rinse and dry on paper towel. In a glass bowl combine Liquid Gold EVOO, herbs, spices and seasonings. Add chickpeas and stir to combine. Arrange chickpeas in a single layer on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Roast for 15 minutes. Stir and roast for a further 10 minutes.
Recipe submitted by Stephanie Turner, Saint John