Doing our part to supress a virus
Here is what we’re doing to combat COVID-19. As we know and understand more, we will improve our protocols.
- We will no longer except bottle returns. If you bring your own, cleaned, Liquid Gold bottle in for a refill, we will happily do so.
- We encourage you to make and pay for your selections by calling the store. We will have your order ready for pickup.
- Self-serve tastings will be suspended until the viral threat passes. In-store sampling will be conducted by qualified and helpful staff, wearing sterile gloves and working from sterilized surfaces.
- Using bread for sampling is suspended.
- Wherever possible, we ask our patrons to use credit or debit cards and refrain from using cash.
Our staff will rigorously conduct ongoing and thorough sterilization sweeps of our stores. Spiggots, credit card processing machines, computer keyboards, door handles. In effect - every touchable surface.
Staff who have been out of country will not be able to work until their quarantine period is over. The use of soap & water or sanitizers will be aggressive.