- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus 2 tbsp. for preparing pan
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Liquid Gold Meyer Lemon EVOO, plus 1 tbsp. for preparing pan
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350˚F
- In a small saucepan, gently heat milk and chopped rosemary. Turn off heat and allow to steep for 5 minutes, then strain out the rosemary.
- Grease a large loaf pan (9”x5”x3) with 1 tablespoon of the Lemon Olive Oil. Lightly dust with 2 tablespoons of flour. Shake out excess and set aside.
- Sift flour & baking powder and set aside. In a mixing bowl or the bowl of an electric mixer, combine sugar and the Lemon Oil. Beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time.
- Fold in one-third of flour mixture alternatively with 1/2 cup of milk. Repeat with remaining milk and flour. Mix until just combined, be careful not to over mix.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and spread batter evenly on top. Bake for about 45 minutes, or until a cake tester or a blade of knife comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool completely on a rack.
- Garnish with fresh lemon slices and rosemary sprigs.