- 1 piece center cut pork roast
- 6 medium sized red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Liquid Gold balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup Liquid Gold extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp meat tenderizer
- 1/2 Tbsp black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp rosemary leaves
- Salt to taste
- Rinse the pork roast with cold water and put it into a roasting pan. Poke holes in the top of the roast and pour the olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the top. Let it seep in while you cut up the potatoes into wedges (leave the skin on).
- Mix the seasonings together (garlic and onion powders, black pepper, rosemary and salt) and rub on the roast.
- Drizzle some olive oil over the potatoes and add some of the same spices as the rub mix. Stir potatoes to coat and add them to the roasting pan around the pork.
- Bake at 350 until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 155-160. Allow to rest before cutting.