- 3 eggs
- 5.3 oz flour
- 1 bag of yeast
- 1/2 tsp Liquid Gold Black Truffle olive oil
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1.7 oz of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 3.5 oz of feta cheese
- 1 jar of Pesto Genovese
- 1.7 oz of pitted Black Olives
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs, the flour, the yeast and pepper with a whisk.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and then add the milk. Fold in Pesto Genovese. Pour half of the mixture in a baking tin, add the diced olives and the feta cheese, and cover with the remaining mixture. Sprinkle with Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350°F or until firm. Serve immediately with a side salad.