Slightly sweet, slightly spicy, and oven baked, not deep fried.
- 1 Pound uncooked butternut squash. (Approximately 16 pieces about 3/4in thick.)
- 2 T Liquid Gold Butternut Squash Seed Oil
- Salt (Pepper)
- 1/2 t chili powder or to taste (I love all of the Epices de Cru chili spices for different taste options)
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Brush baking sheet with olive oil.
- Arrange fries on sheet, brush liberally with Butternut Squash Seed Oil, and sprinkle with salt and chili pepper.
- Cook for approximately 14-17 minutes, or until crisp, turning once.