Marinading the chicken over night makes it tender and juicy, worth the little extra work! If you are short on time you can skip the marinade.
- ½ cup Red Wine
- 1/2cup Balsamic Vinegar, I used LG A1 Premium White Balsamic.
- 2 cup Chicken Broth
- ½ Red Onion, Chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped or 2 tsp crushed dried Rosemary
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place chicken in brining bag, pour in marinade.
- Top with water or more chicken broth until chicken is covered.
- Marinade in the fridge overnight.
- ½ Red Onion, diced
- ½ Tbsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped or 1 tsp dried rosemary chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp LG Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Place all ingredients in a roasting pan.
- Remove chicken from brining bag, pat dry.
- Lay chicken in roasting pan, surround it with potatoes and carrots.
- Rub Rosemary oil on the chicken and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Place in the oven for 2-2.5 hours or until the thermometer inserted in the thickest part of breast reads 170-175. Cover loosely with tin foil if chicken browns too quickly.
- Use pan drippings to make an amazing gravy.