Juice and zest of a fresh lime
1 drop Liquid Gold Hot Cayenne olive oil
1 Tsp of Liquid Gold Honey Ginger balsamic vinegar
5 oz Liquid Gold Coconut balsamic
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced
3/4 cup bread crumbs
1/2 sweetened flaked coconut
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
3 oz Liquid Gold Medium to Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in large plastic bag.
2. Marinate in fridge 1 1/2 hours (turn bag occasionally)
3. Combine bread crumbs, coconut, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
4. Remove chicken from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
5. Skewer chicken
6. Toss chicken, 1 pc at a time in bread crumb mixture.
7. Shake off excess coating mixture. Preheat large saute pan on medium heat. Add Liquid Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Saute in a single layer in pan, turning once if necessary. Do not over crowd pan, may be necessary to cook in batches.
Coconut Chicken Strips can be made as an appetizer or paired with Rosemary Infused Wild Rice.
Weight Watchers Points: 6.14 per portion