- 4 potatoes, Yukon Gold or red potatoes
- 3.5 oz of green beans
- 4 oz of spinach
- 1 sliced turnip
- 2 beets, cooked
- 3 tbsp Liquid Gold Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp mild Liquid Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Wash and cut potatoes in small cubes, unpeeled. In a large saucepan, steam the potatoes and the green beans until tender. Add the spinach and the sliced turnip and cook for 3 more minutes. Dice the cooked beets.
- Mix all the vegetables together and drizzle with the olive oil and the Fig Balsamic Vinegar to coat. Season with salt and crushed black pepper to taste. Serve immediately.