- 2lbs. Beef Short Ribs, bone-in
- 1/2 cup LG Blueberry Dark Balsamic
- 15oz can of Tomato Sauce
- 8 cloves Garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 Tbsp. Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Maldon Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 Tbsp. LG Red Cayenne Infused Olive Oil
- Mix together the onion powder, black pepper, paprika and salt.
- Rub the short ribs with the mixture. Heat a pan with the cayenne over medium high heat.
- Braise the short ribs 2-3 each side until lightly browned.
- Put ribs in the slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
- Cook for 4-6 hours on low or until meat is tender.