Ingredients:1 tablespoon Liquid Gold Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
1/2 onion, sliced
1 bell pepper, sliced
5 mushrooms, sliced
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
3 eggs, beaten
salt and pepper
for topping: avocado slices, salsa, sliced black olives
Optional toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil until shimmering.
- Add onion, pepper, mushrooms, and garlic. Saute, stirring, until the vegetables are tender and starting to brown a bit, about 7 to 10 minutes. Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
- Heat pan to medium high. Pour eggs into the pan and cook until done, tilting the pan and pushing cooked portion toward middle, letting uncooked eggs run to edge.
- Sprinkle filling over half of the omelet and fold over.
- Place omelet on plate and garnish with avocado, salsa, and olives. If desired, add additional toppings.
Preparation time: 5min
Cooking time: 20min