Kale Chips (submitted by Adeya)
3 tbsp. Liquid Gold Chipotle Olive Oil
2 large bunches of Kale, rinsed with stems removed.
1. Make sure your kale is dry
2. Cut kale into 2 to 3 inches pieces, making sure that they are close to the size you would like your chips
3. Mix oil and salt in large bowl then add kale and mix by hand, coating all of the kale.
4. Place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper and bake at 350°F until they are crispy.
5. After about 20 minutes, if it looks like they are not sizzling a bit or getting a little crispy, turn up the heat to 400°F. The outer edges will cook quicker than pieces near the stem.
6. Once they are done remove them from tray and place in a bowl to serve.
**This recipes is very tasty using Liquid Gold Garlic or Harissa Olive Oil as well