Smokey sweet potato rounds topped with a tangy maple vinaigrette.
2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
1/4 cup med robust Liquid Gold olive oil
For the vinaigrette:
1 clove garlic, minced
2 Tbsp creole mustard (or any spicy brown mustard)
Dash of cinnamon
2 Tbsp Liquid Gold Maple Balsamic
2 Tbsp medium robust Liquid Gold olive oil
Small handful of fresh parsley, chopped
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Toss potato rounds with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill 8-10 minutes on each side, until the potato is lightly grilled and fork-tender.
4. Whisk together the garlic, mustard, vinegar, cinnamon
5. Slowly stream in the olive oil while whisking.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the sweet potato slices and top with parsley.
Yields: 4 servings
Estimated time: 25 minutes