- 4 cups young arugula leaves, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons Liquid Gold Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Liquid Gold Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
1. In a large plastic bowl with a lid, combine arugula, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, oil, vinegar, and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover, and shake to mix.
2. Divide salad onto plates, and top with slices of avocado.