- 2/3 cup Liquid Gold Butter EVOO
- 1/1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-3/4 cups flour (white or whole wheat)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2-1/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/4 cups sweetened condensed milk(1 can)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Liquid Gold Blood Orange EVOO
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13x9 inch baking pan lined with foil.
Beat the Liquid Gold Butter EVOO and packed brown sugar together in a large bowl.
Beat n the eggs and set aside. Whisk together flour, teaspoon of baking soda and salt together in a bowl. Stir in the old-fashioned oats.
Combine semi-sweet chocolate chips. sweetened condensed milk and Blood Orange EVOO in a medium saucepan and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat.
Stir flour mixture into the egg mixture. Pat about two-thirds of it evenly into the baking pan using a spatula or hand dipped in cold water.
Pour chocolate mixture over top and spread to edges with spatula. Dot with remaining batter.
Bake about 25 minutes. Cool completely in the pan on a rack.
This delicious recipe is courtesy of Barbara H.