- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Liquid Gold Strawberry Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Liquid Gold Traditional Balsamic
- 1 cup Liquid Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn (spinach works nicely too)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the almonds, stirring frequently, until lightly toasted. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- In a bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the garlic, honey, Dijon mustard, raspberry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and EVOO.
- In a large bowl, toss together the toasted almonds, romaine lettuce, strawberries, and feta cheese. Cover with the dressing mixture, and toss to serve.