4 fresh Annapolis Valley Apples, peeled and chopped
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp Epice de Cru Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 package frozen puff pastry sheets (2 per package)
1 cup whipping cream
2 Tbsp white sugar
½ cup Liquid Gold Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic
- Toss apples with pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar
- Cut puff pastry into 3” rounds and prick all over with a fork. Gently press into greased cups of a muffin pan.
- Spoon apple mixture into cups, make sure they are filled generously
- Bake at 375 for approximately 30 minutes until bubbling. Remove from oven and let cool slightly
- Meanwhile, pour balsamic vinegar into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and reduce until thickened slightly. Be sure not to reduce too much. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream to soft peaks with the white sugar. Top each tart with whipped cream, and drizzle the balsamic over top, and serve