- 2 medium parsnips
- 2 medium beets (red or golden)
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 celery root (celeriac)
- ¼ c. Liquid Gold Lemon Olive Oil
- ¼ c. Liquid Gold Tuscan Herb Olive Oil.
- Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash, peel and cut the vegetables to about an inch cubed, except for the celery root, which should be cut to about 3/4 of an inch cubed. Toss them with about half of the olive oil (enough to thoroughly but lightly coat), a large pinch of the salt & black pepper to taste.
- Arrange the vegetables on a baking pan large enough so that there is only one layer and the pieces aren't crowded. Roast the vegetables in the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork. Serve drizzled with the remaining lemon & herb olive oil.
- Garnish with fresh chopped in season herbs.