- 16 oz of asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 fl oz Liquid Gold Picual olive oil
- 2 tbsp Liquid Gold 18 yr old Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Blanch the asparagus in salted boiling water for 30 seconds. Stop the cooking by rinsing them under chilled water. Strain well and arrange on a roasting pan.
- Pour the olive oil over the asparagus, coat well, and season generously with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender.
- Arrange on a platter and serve drizzled with 18 yr old Balsamic Vinegar.