- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tbs Liquid Gold Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 2 tbsp Liquid Gold White Truffle Oil
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- Fleur de Sel
- Black Pepper
- In a small sauce pan, heat chicken stock over low heat to a bare simmer. In another saucepan, heat two tablespoons of olive oil and sauté onions until translucent. Add bay leaf and thyme and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add Arborio rice and toast lightly, coating with olive oil, about 3 minutes. Add white wine and allow to evaporate completely. Remove bay leaf and thyme.
- Add just enough heated stock to cover rice and stir constantly until the stock has been absorbed by the rice about 5 minutes. Repeat this process until the risotto is tender and creamy and all the stock has been added. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove risotto from heat and stir in White Truffle Oil.
To serve: Top with freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano and a drizzle of the truffle oil.