- 1 pound penne
- ½ pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ lb green beans (preferably haricots verts), trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¾ cup fresh peas (or frozen baby peas)
- ¼ cup Koroneki. olive oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 2 T Liquid Gold Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, tender but still firm, about 7 minutes. Drain, drizzle with olive oil to coat and set aside in large bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook asparagus and beans in large pot of boiling water, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until bright green. Add peas and cook about 1 to 2 minutes more. Drain vegetables in a colander and set aside.
- Heat 3 tbsp. olive oil in large skillet and sauté garlic over medium heat for 1 minute. Add drained vegetables and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable mixture to the reserved pasta. Toss until sauce coats pasta mixture. Mix in the cherry tomatoes and Tuscan Olive Oil. Season pasta with salt and pepper to taste.
- Finish by topping with the Parmesan.. Serve immediately.