Makes 4 servings
- 5 Peaches
- 3 1/2 oz shredded coconut
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp toasted almonds
- 2 tsp Liquid Gold balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- Wash 4 of the peaches and cut them in half, remove the pits and spoon out a round hole in the middle of each side of the peaches.
- Whisk the coconut shreds and almonds to a pulp mixture
- Pour this mixture into a bowl, add the egg, 1 tsp of sugar and the pulp only of the fifth peach; then blend all of this together and pour the mixture into the halved peaches.
- Put the peaches into an oven, preheated to 400, for 15 minutes.
- Emulsify the balsamic vinegar and the remaining 1 tsp of sugar, then pour over the peaches. Allow to cool and serve.