Greek Tzatziki dip is easy to make homemade with fresh ingredients, and it can be used in a wide range of dishes!
- 2 Cups Full-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 4 Cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Large Cucumber, seeded and grated (1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1-2 Tbsps. Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- 2-4 Tbsps. Chipotle Olive Oil, extra for drizzling
- Pepper & Sea Salt to taste
Stir all ingredients until well combined. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Drizzle with extra Chipotle Olive Oil and serve!