For Extra Virgin Olive Oil
· Olive Oil may be one of the finest substances for delaying the aging process. Olive Oil contains 1.6 milligrams of vitamin E per tablespoon, the vitamin that combats the free radicals that damage the body tissues and contribute to aging.
Hair and scalp treatment
· Comb a few drops into your hair, or massage a few tablespoons into your scalp.
Remove eye makeup
· Rub a few drops underneath your eyes, and rise with a warm, damp washcloth
For smooth, supple, touchable skin, use as a moisturizer
· Apply directly to skin, or add to warm bath water. A few drops can also be added to enhance your regular moisturizer. Ideal for those with sensitive skin.
· Oleocanthal, a compound found in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, is a natural anti-inflammatory that has the potency and profile strikingly similar to that of ibuprofen.
Smooth out wrinkles
· Olive Oil has exceptional penetrating abilities, locking in moisture and stimulating the synthesis of collagen and elastin, thus encouraging firmer and healthier skin.
Treat cuts, blisters and soothe painful sunburnsOlive Oil is antiseptic and has many natural healing properties and protects the skin from the damaging effects of the sun by boosting the skin’s own defenses and recovery